| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Williamtown in October is very mild at 17.75 °C (63.95 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 82.7mm (3.3in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 13:27 long with an average length of 12:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Williamtown October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Williamtown, Australia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Williamtown:
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 636.8 kms (395.7 miles) WNW
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 583.9 kms (362.8 miles) WNW
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 312.8 kms (194.4 miles) W
- Richmond, Australia - 133 kms (82.7 miles) SW
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 132.4 kms (82.3 miles) SSW
- Sydney (Airport), Australia - 142.2 kms (88.4 miles) SSW
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 267.9 kms (166.5 miles) SSW
- Wagga, Australia - 481.8 kms (299.4 miles) SW
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 370.4 kms (230.2 miles) SW
- Gabo Island, Australia - 558.8 kms (347.2 miles) SSW
- East Sale, Australia - 729 kms (453 miles) SW